This graphic novel chronicles the rise of Bowie’s career from obscurity to fame; and paralleled by the rise and fall of his alter ego as well as the rise and fall of Ziggy Stardust. As the Spiders from Mars slowly implode, Bowie wrestles with his Ziggy persona. The outcome of this internal conflict will change not only David Bowie, but also, the world.
- MASSIVELY SUCCESSFUL GRAPHIC NOVEL OF 2020: A New York Times Best Seller
- CELEBRITY COLLABORATION: Foreword by Neil Gaiman
- SUPERSTAR ARTIST: Illustrated by Michael Allred
- CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED! «The Allreds’ art and love for Bowie’s work makes this one stand apart.» – Entertainment Weekly
- STAR-STUDDED: Read of Bowie’s encounters with Elton John, Mark Bolan, The Rolling Stones, Elvis Presley, Jimi Hendrix, and more
Detalles del Producto
+ Libro importado de U.S.A.
+ Fecha Pub.: Enero 2020
+ Editorial: Insight Comics
+ Formato: Tapa Dura, 160 páginas
+ Idioma: Inglés